Monday, December 15, 2008

More Pictures to Share

Even though I have not been very good at posting, I have been taking pictures.

The first picture is of my BEAUTIFUL Christmas tree BEFORE the cats decided to attack it and knock it down. I had spent 2 hours perfecting everything, making sure the ribbon was laying properly and that the red and silver ornaments were evenly spaced out, only to find it laying in the middle of the floor the next morning. I was not a happy camper!


This picture was taken at Disney on Ice. It is of Alia and Nickolas being their typical goofy selfs. I had them posed just right and then Alia had to put her nacho cheese stained arm on top of Nickolas' head!


This picture turned out very good! It was taken on the night of Nickolas' Christmas program. While the other kids sung along with their class songs, Nickolas' decided to keep time by slapping on his knee. He is growing up to be such a handsome little boy!


This next picture is another one of Nickolas. It was taken on Saturday when April and I were out shopping. Before we went into Target, Nickolas had to play a bit in the red circle that is outside. I had a really good action shot of him jumping out of the circle, but unfortunately it came out blurry :(


And my last picture was from the "Dirty Santa" party last night. This is of Miss Alia and Miss Angel being the goofy girls that we all know and love. I tried to get a nice picture of them, but this is what I got instead!

!

No comments: