Tuesday, September 1, 2009

April's Shower Invite

I am amist my thousands of baby projects for little kumquat. Not that I mind. She has actually brought back my inspiration. Her due date is approaching us so quickly and it seems like my weekends will be filled nonstop with crafty things until we get to see her beautiful face.

On my list of things to create is the baby shower invite, a baby memory can, a starter scrapbook, a butterfly mobile, thank you cards, table settings for the baby shower... As you can see, if I actually get this list accomplished, I will have quite a bit to show.

For today, I have the baby shower invitation for show. The inspiration for the invitation comes from a design April found and the little kumquat's room.

So far that is all I have to show, but as time goes you will be seeing more!

No comments: