Saturday, January 26, 2008

Christmas Crafts

Christmas was a BIG crafty holiday for me this year. I made all of my Christmas cards and ofcourse I never took any pictures of them before I sent them out! I didn't stick to one design. Instead I made probably 20 different ones. I had so much fun despite the fact that I got slightly stressed out towards the end because I just could not seem to find the time to get them all done. Even though I didn't take pictures of my cards, I did manage to take a picture of the paper tree that I made for my mom. I feel in love with this tree when I first saw it on one of my favorite crafty blogs, Polished to Perfection. So I made it for my mom and dad, since I don't have anywhere to display things at my house at the moment.

Along with this tree, I also made my parents a personalized Memory Lane game and my sister a NCSU light block. And ofcourse my yearly calendars for everyone.

No comments: