Sunday, July 27, 2008

Card Challenges...


I have roughly 50+ blogs that I read thanks to the Blog Reader feature on Google. I always see these women that inspire me doing challenges. I never have the guts to try one because compared to them I am an amateur. But lately, I have had this urge to experiment with some of them.

The first card I created was based off of a layout challenge that Taylor issues every Friday called "Taylor's Cupcake Challenge". You do not have to use a cupcake stamp when creating your card, but you can. This particular layout is Cupcake Challenge Number 23.

The second card I created was based on a quilt picture that Michelle had used over at her blog Mish Mash. She was inspired by the design of the quilt and I was inspired by the colors :)

So I am slowly getting into these challenges, however I think it will be awhile before I actually submit my work for any of them!

No comments: