Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stacy's Baby Shower

I know it has been awhile, but I finally have something to share with you all. It is a simple 15 minute card, but I am proud of it. This is the card I made for my friend Stacy. Today was her baby shower.

I also gave her a baby memory can, but I forgot to take a picture! It was similar to the one that I made for Erika. I am going to personalize it for her once they decide on a name for their sweet little girl, so I will take a picture then. She seemed to like it, so I am happy. I just hope that she uses it!

I have another baby memory can that I am going to be making for Erika for her little baby boy that is due in September that I will be posting soon. And hopefully I will be more motivated to start making cards again :) I have tons of sketches drawn up it is all about finding time which is hard to come by these days. But I'm hoping for at least a card a week. A girl can dream right???

No comments: