Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mother's Day Cards

I finally got all of my card pictures off my camera! Yea! As I was looking at everything I have made over the past two weeks, I actually have a sense of pride. Even the simplest cards, actually look very pretty. I am so excited for next weekend. Now I just have about 75 more cards to make, 25 more monogram sets, and to figure out pricing. Some of the cards took a couple of hours to make and others took a manner of minutes, so do I price them all differently or keep it all a steady price... Decisions, decisions... I will still have to think about that...

So tonight I have decided to share my mother's day cards (April, if you are reading this at least you will get to see what your card looks like :p). I was going to do a different card for everyone but after I made this card I decided it was too pretty not to give to everyone. I cased it from one of the Papertrey DT members, but alast I did not write down who created it and am being too lazy to track it down.

So now I am off to do some photo restoration work and then hopefully I will fall asleep!

Sweet dreams all.

No comments: