Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Work All Day...

That is what I have been doing NON-STOP! Since my mother-in-law has suggested that we set up a booth at a Art Show on June 7th, I have been a card making fool. I have around 78 cards and 20 sets of monogrammed cards. I want to have at least 150 more cards and 30 to 50 more sets of monogrammed cards before the show. So because of that every spare minute is pretty much spent making cards. Which is something that I love, but tomorrow I go back to work so not much "free time."

At least at work I will be able to get the pictures off my camera (since my old computer is sitting in my living room, my artwork is stuck on my camera). I promise I will have some things to share soon. And then since I will have TONS of new cards, I will work on posting more frequently.

Well, I need to work on "Run Central's" ads, so adios for now!

No comments: