Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Working Hard

Only 2 more days until the big day... My first craft fair! I can't wait. I am working hard making some paper clip bookmarks in all sort of different varieties. I wanted to make more monogram choices, but I don't know if I will get around to it. Plus, I want to make a sign and some business cards for special orders... So much to do and so little time. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day since it's the only night I will have to devote to the cards and such since I will be going out Friday night for my birthday.

Speaking of that, I decided to post a my "Birthday Fishes" card. Not only in honor of my birthday, but also of my husband's birthday (which is today) and my best friend's husband's birthday (which is tomorrow).

Back to work for me!

No comments: