Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A few more cards & crafts...

Since I have a few more moments before I have to officially start my day, I thought I would post a couple more cards that I have created. February is not only a time for Valentine's Day cards, it is also a time for me to make birthday cards since both of my parents celebrate then.

I had so much fun creating these cards. For my dad's card, I used my new Papertrey sets ("My Punny Valentine" & "Year Round Puns"). My dad loves the corny jokes, so I thought it was appropriate for him. I just LOVED the little squirrel in the set. I tried to flaux him/her, but had no luck. I was really disappointment that it didn't work out, but the card still came out cute :)

For my mom's card, I wanted something bright and colorful. My mom always has a way to brighten my day, so I used yellow as the base color for her card. I then used Papertrey's "Faux Ribbon" set to create a beautiful bright ribbon! Can you tell I am loving my new stamps?!? The last stamps I used were from the little Studio G sets that you can get in the dollar section at AC Moore or Michaels. I used my Versamark stamp pad to create a present pattern on the yellow card stock. And then created a birthday button, using another one of the stamps :) I love my dollar finds!

Well, it is just about that time to get going. I hope to get the presents for Delila started today, so maybe I will have something to share by this weekend :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.