Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How to Store Clear Stamps...

I am hopelessly addicted to clear stamps! I love how you can see to position them where you want them when crafting! I love the G-Studio $1 packs from AC Moore & Michaels that have like 8 stamps to a set! I love the super cute sets you can get from Papertrey (my new favorite site to go on!) I cannot stop buying them. So when Kim started getting addicted to stamping, I just knew I had to introduce her to the world of clear stamps. Once she became addicted like me, she asked me how I store mine.

I have chosen to store mine in a 3-ring binder which is filled with acetate pages that you can get from any office supply store. Each page has a different theme (i.e. birthday, baby, hearts, etc.) To the left, you can see a picture of my binder. I believe it is opened to the flowers page :)

When I recently received my order from Papertrey, I noticed a very creative way that they suggest you store your clear stamps... in a CD case. Each of their sets comes with its own clear case and label for the spine. This way you can store them in a CD rack in your "craft room". One day when I have a craft room I will store all the cute sets I have from Papertrey in this way! Of course we will have to be in a house of our own and have more room... so by thwn I will have bought all of their sets ::dreaming::

Well, I would post a few pictures of the recent cards I have made, but my tummy is growling and my chihuahua is demanding my attention :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.