Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Too Early...

I have been up since around 4:30! What is wrong with me?!? So I have spent most of my time thinking of cute little baby gifts for Erika's new baby (Delila Grace). I have a few things I would like to do, including a baby announcement print, so she can hang it up in the nursery. The last baby announcement (Note: The color of the announcement was a light salmon pink) that I designed was for little Mandie who is 4 months old now! Gosh, time passes so quickly!

The other gift I want to create is a Baby Memory Paint Can. It is the alternative of a baby book. This way busy mom's can just jot down important memories as they happen (teething, first step, rolling over, lifting head, etc) and then move them to a baby book.

Since Erika loves little baby animals, I think I will design the announcement print and the paint can both with that theme :) I can't wait to start work on these. Babies give me soo much inspiration!

No comments: