Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Daisy, Daisy...

Hello everyone! I cannot believe that the week is already half way over! I LOVE long weekends. They make the rest of the work week fly by. Only 2 more days and I can spend more time crafting. Until then, I will spend my time pars using the 50+ blogs that I look at each day and find some inspiration! (Yes, I really do have that many blogs on my Blog Reader. I am hopelessly addicted to it!)


The card I am sharing today is one that I made last weekend. It is inspired by Even though this card has such a simple layout, I absolutely love it. I think is one of the cards that I will be making this weekend! It can be a thinking of you card, a RAK card, or even a birthday card. It all depends what is written inside it.


I hope you enjoy my card today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: