Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lazy Day :)

Don't you just LOVE a lazy weekend?!? No where to go and nothing really needing to be done?!? These days, this kind of weekend is few and far between. I usually have something on my calendar to do or something (mostly chores) that needs to be done. But not today. Today I slept in until 10 (a record for me) and then got up and read some, took a nap (I NEVER get to do that anymore), played with my new obsession (Animal Crossings: Wild World), and then sat and filtered through the 100+ blog entries that are marked as new on my blog reader. I am always at awe at how creative these women are. I just hope that some day my stuff can be half as creative as there's are.
I haven't done any card making today, although I am very tempted to pull it out now even though it is 11:30. I guess I will see how I feel when I finish blogging.

These simple cards are a set of "One Liners" that I made last weekend. They were inspired by some cards that I saw on the C.C. Designs blog. I have a variety of stamps that makes creating this kind of card almost thoughtless.

Well, I guess I will bid you all adeau for now. Hopefully, I will have something new to post tomorrow!

Sweet Dreams All.

No comments: