Saturday, September 13, 2008

Working the Weekend

For those of you who don't know, my main money making job is as a graphic designer. There are times when this job requires me to sit all day with my laptop on my lap creating tons of projects for people who are better procrastinators than I am. This just happens to be one of those times. So while I am waiting on something to appear in my e-mail, I decided that now would be a good time to write a quick blog :)

This card I made a few weekends ago was cased from a very talented Rebecca Oehlers. If you have never seen her blog, you really need to go over there. She is such a talented woman!

Well, I told you this would be quick. Now back to my "real" work. Enjoy your weekend, since I will be working through mine :p

Always, Jenn

No comments: