Thursday, October 9, 2008

Addicted to Creativeness

First off, let me tell you how addicted I am to the computer. I work behind it for at least 8 hours a day at my "professional" job. And then I come home and relax by getting on my laptop and surfing the web for at least another 2 hours. I just can't help it. There is soo much good stuff out there. I look at over 75 blogs on my Blog Reader - which I have no clue how I ever lived without - and then there are so many great stamp company's out there that always have new stuff that I drool over. And don't even get me started on UTube and the endless amount of great video tutorials there are.

***Side Note - If you are a Photoshop nerd, like I am, check out the "You Suck at Photoshop" videos here! You need to be a Photoshop nerd to completely get it, but even if you are just an amateur Photoshop user, you will laugh at these!

So now onto the card :) This is one of the cards that I put into my Aunt Karen's folder. I wanted to create a unisex birthday card for her to be able to send to anyone celebrating a birthday. Unforunately, I do not think I accomplished the "unisex" part. Perhaps if Iwould have used a present instead of a cupcake it would have been better???

Supplies Used: Birthday Basics Stamp Set (PTI), ClearDesign: Cupcakes Stamp Set (Hero Arts), Summer Sunrise Saddle Stitch Ribbon (PTI), D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

1 comment:

Kim J said...

I think this card is cute! And boys eat cupcakes too... so who's to say they can't be given a card with a cupcake? :-P