Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy 50th Aunt Karen

I love making homemade gifts for my family, my friends, and even the friends of my family! So when my mom asked me to make some homemade cards as a birthday present for my Aunt Karen, I said yes!

First Card Folder

Awhile ago I found a wonderful tutorial on SCS that showed how to make a folder that held notecards. I quickly printed it out and made a small set for myself. Unfortunately, this was back when I didn't bookmark things properly, and now I can't find it!

Individual Notecards

Anyways, I decided to make this folder and create 5 different cards for my Aunt Karen to use whenever she needed them.


Unlike the previous set, which is of very bright/summer-like colors, I decided to choose colors that were found in a piece of polkadot paper that I purchased awhile back. All of the cards (which I will show throughout this week) are based on this color scheme. I loved them all and I hope that she did too!

Aunt Karen's Folder

No comments: