Sunday, October 12, 2008

CAN'T get enough

I was having one of my marathon video tutorial sessions a couple weeks ago when I ran across a YouTube tutorial that would forever change my crafting career! It wasn't a very long video, maybe 3 minutes at the most, but it opened up a whole new product line to me - Cuttlebug dies and embossing folders! I don't know why I thought I couldn't use them. I guess I just thought I needed too many adapters? But boy am I happy I can use the dies and embossing folders now!

I CANNOT get enough of Cuttlebug's Embossing Folders! I only have two (swiss dots & d'vine curls) but they add pop to a card that just looks like it is missing something. In fact, after I used the swiss dots embossing folder on one of my cards my husband said, "That card looks really good. I would buy that one in a store."

The card to the left is the one my husband said that he would buy. I really liked how it turned out too. I have a feeling I will be making a lot cards similar to this one in the future!

Supplies used: ClearDesign: Thinking of You Messages (Hero Arts), Essential Sentiments (MFT), A2 Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

No comments: