Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Birthday Bag


Alia's 9th birthday was a couple of weeks ago. Boy did she get a lot of presents. She is one loved 9 year old. As I was looking at all of the wrapping paper and birthday bags get searched, one bag stood out to me. It had a bunch of presents on it with their little arms waving wildly and along the top of the bag was a pink band with "Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!" all around it. Immediately the light bulb goes off in my head and I know that I need to make a card just like that bag. I love how the card turned out. The vibrant colors just make me happy. I can't remember which stamp sets the presents were from because I have all the "presents" on one page in my stamp binder. I guess I should start storing all of them in CD cases so I know who designed what!

No comments: