Thursday, August 7, 2008

Inspired by i{heart}2stamp

The new theme for stampers is owls. They are everywhere! Each stamping company that I love have them. I own quite a few, but there is one that I am still drooling over and that is the "Wise Owl" by Alli Miles through Papertrey Ink. I have to practice my patience since it is not back in stock yet which is not easy for me to do.

Anyways, when I saw the cute layout that Jen had for her Trick-or-Treat card I knew that my Q.T. Hooty set by Pink Cat Studio was what I wanted to use on it. On the bottom branch of this stamp there is the sentiment "Bird of a feather HOOT together." I knew I wanted to use it, but I didn't want it there, so I ended up covering the sentiment with a piece of tape and then inking my stamp. Minus the ugly handwriting, I really like the card and I am glad that I got to use my owls!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great job on your card Jenn!! I love how you coloured the owls, AWESOME!!