Thursday, August 28, 2008

I LOVE Ice Cream!

It is one of my favorite desserts, along with cheesecake. I eat it way too much, but I can't help it. It is one of the little indulgences I let myself have every day or so...

I made this card based on Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #29. I am a couple weeks late, but better late than never. When I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to use my C.C. Design's Sweet Treats stamp set! At first I made the card on just light blue card stock, but after I added all of the circles, I did not care for how it looked. So, I added the yellow around it. I am still not satisfied with the look, but it is definitely better than before. The circle on the bottom right is placed inside rather than the outside and says "Life is sweet."

The monkey from this set is just too cute. He's just hanging from a tree eating ice cream...

In fact, now that I am thinking about it, I want some :)

Hope your Labor day weekend is nice, long and relaxing!

Always,
Jenn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that is super cute!! Great job!! Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog about Sadie!! I'll be back to visit often!